Alffy Rev - Till We Meet Again (Feat Little Linka)

Transpose: Auto Scroll

Capo di fret 4

Intro : C C Em D         C C Em D

C Hi, wake up        C You've been far away dreaming            Em Now, guess what we're gonna do..  D (What we're gonna do..)

C Hi, hear me      C Come closer, I'll keep you warm          Em             D Like the sunshine after rain..

      C Now I know I can't deny       C Now I know I can't forget      Em And every time I look at you         D It just fits so perfectly..

      C Now I know I can't deny       C Now I know I can't forget            Em You're the first one I let in             D And letting go..

Reff I:          C  Can you find me now? -D     Em              D  Under ten thousand stars          Am      C  Can you feel me now?          Em  Hold me tight              D  Back to the day                           (Am)  We met and till we meet again..

Int. Am C G             D Back to the day                         Am   C G D We met and till we meet again..

C Look at me!     C I'm looking for some answers            Em           Now, guess what we're gonna do  D (What we're gonna do..)

C Hi, hear me      C Come closer, I'll keep you warm          Em                 D And tell me what is on your mind?

      C Now I know I can't deny       C Now I know I can't forget      Em And every time I look at you         D It just fits so perfectly..

      C Now I know I can't deny       C Now I know I can't forget            Em You're the first one I let in             D And letting go..

Reff II:          Am       C  Can you find me now?         G             D  Under ten thousand stars          Am      C  Can you feel me now?          G  Hold me tight              D  Back to the day                           (Am)  We met and till we meet again..

Musik : Am C Em             D Back to the day                          Am   C Em We met and till we meet again             D Back to the day                           Am  C Em D We met and till we meet again

Am C Em             D Back to the day                          Am  C G D We met and till we meet again

Am C G D

Reff End:          Am       C  Can you find me now?        G             D  Under ten thousand stars          Am      C  Can you feel me now?          G  Hold me tight              D  Back to the day                           Am  We met and till we meet again..

[[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]]

Intro : E E G#m F# E E G#m F# E Hi, wake up E You've been far away dreaming G#m Now, guess what we're gonna do.. F# (What we're gonna do..) E Hi, hear me E Come closer, I'll keep you warm G#m F# Like the sunshine after rain.. E Now I know I can't deny E Now I know I can't forget G#m And every time I look at you F# It just fits so perfectly.. E Now I know I can't deny E Now I know I can't forget G#m You're the first one I let in F# And letting go.. Reff I: E Can you find me now? -F# G#m F# Under ten thousand stars C#m E Can you feel me now? G#m Hold me tight F# Back to the day C#m We met and till we meet again.. Int. C#m E B F# Back to the day C#m E B F# We met and till we meet again.. E Look at me! E I'm looking for some answers G#m Now, guess what we're gonna do F# (What we're gonna do..) E Hi, hear me E Come closer, I'll keep you warm G#m F# And tell me what is on your mind? E Now I know I can't deny E Now I know I can't forget G#m And every time I look at you F# It just fits so perfectly.. E Now I know I can't deny E Now I know I can't forget G#m You're the first one I let in F# And letting go.. Reff II: C#m E Can you find me now? B F# Under ten thousand stars C#m E Can you feel me now? B Hold me tight F# Back to the day C#m We met and till we meet again.. Musik : C#m E G#m F# Back to the day C#m E G#m We met and till we meet again F# Back to the day C#m E G#m F# We met and till we meet again C#m E G#m F# Back to the day C#m E B F# We met and till we meet again C#m E B F# Reff End: C#m E Can you find me now? B F# Under ten thousand stars C#m E Can you feel me now? B Hold me tight F# Back to the day C#m We met and till we meet again..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO