Boy Pablo - Sick Feeling

Transpose: Auto Scroll

Catatan: Chord yang di rubah sepertiG#dimEC#dimA Versi original disertakan dibawah.

Capo di fret 4

Intro : F E Am Gm C         F Dm

C                   F  I had to catch the bus                    Dm Alarm was shaking, oh        Dm Almost landed on the floorC                 A  So ready for you then                         Dm To leave where some may stay      Dm7b5 What was I waiting for?

Reff :          F   What a sick, sick feeling   E                   Am     To let you go, my dear                Gm     C   'Cause I was not prepared to   F           Dm   Let you go, let you go..

Int. C

F                    C   I used to turn you on                 Dm I used to be by your side             Dm7b5 And now the rest is leaving me behindF  I miss the way you sound   G I miss to be around youDm                 C  Just let me have another chance

Reff :          F   What a sick, sick feeling   E                   Am     To let you go, my dear                Gm     C   'Cause I was not prepared to   F           Dm   Let you go, let you go..

Int. F E Am Gm C      F E Am Gm C      F Dm

Outro :        F What a sick, sick feelingEm                 Am  To let you go, my dear              Gm     C 'Cause I was not prepared toF Let you go..

[[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]]

Spesial Chord Cdim7 = G#/C Intro : Amaj7 Cdim7 C#m7 Bm7 E7 Amaj7 F#m7 Emaj7 Amaj7 I had to catch the bus F#m7 Alarm was shaking, oh F#m7sus2 Almost landed on the floor Emaj7 Fdim7 So ready for you then F#m9 To leave where some may stay F#m7b5 What was I waiting for? Reff : Amaj7 What a sick, sick feeling Cdim7 C#m7 To let you go, my dear Bm7 E7 'Cause I was not prepared to Amaj7 F#m7 Let you go, let you go.. Int. Emaj7 Amaj7 Emaj7 I used to turn you on F#m7sus2 I used to be by your side F#m7b5 And now the rest is leaving me behind Amaj7 I miss the way you sound B13 I miss to be around you F#m9 Emaj7 Just let me have another chance Reff : Amaj7 What a sick, sick feeling Cdim7 C#m7 To let you go, my dear Bm7 E7 'Cause I was not prepared to Amaj7 F#m7 Let you go, let you go.. int. Amaj7 Cdim7 C#m7 Bm7 E7 Amaj7 Cdim7 C#m7 Bm7 E7 Amaj7 F#m7 Outro : Amaj7 What a sick, sick feeling G#m7 C#m7 To let you go, my dear Bm7 E7 'Cause I was not prepared to Amaj7 Let you go..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO