Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love

Transpose: Auto Scroll

Capo di fret 2

Intro : C G C C

C      Em    Am Wise.. men.. say..      F       C      G Only fools.. rush.. in..     F    G      Am But I.. can't.. help..F          C      G     C Falling in love.. with you..

C       Em    Am Shall.. I.. stay..          F  C G Would it be a sin..    F   G      Am If I..can't.. help..F          C      G     C Falling in love.. with you..

Reff :   Em           B7   Like a river flows   Em            B7   Surely to the sea   Em            B7   Darling so it goes   Em          A              Dm G   Some things.. are meant to be..

C      Em   Am Take.. my.. hand..         F     C    G Take my whole life too     F  G       Am For I..can't.. helpF          C      G     C Falling in love.. with you..

Reff :   Em           B7   Like a river flows   Em            B7   Surely to the sea   Em            B7   Darling so it goes   Em          A              Dm G   Some things.. are meant to be..

C    Em   Am Take my.. hand..         F       C      G Take my whole.. life.. too..     F   G       Am For I.. can't.. helpF          C    G    C Falling in love with you     F   G       Am For I.. can't.. helpF          C       G      C Falling in love.. with.. you..

[[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]]

Intro : D A D D D F#m Bm -Bm/A Wise.. men.. say.. G D A Only fools.. rush.. in.. G A Bm But I.. can't.. help.. G D A D Falling in love.. with you.. D F#m Bm -Bm/A Shall.. I.. stay.. G D A Would it be a sin.. G A Bm If I..can't.. help.. G D A D Falling in love.. with you.. Reff : F#m C#7 Like a river flows F#m C#7 Surely to the sea F#m C#7 Darling so it goes F#m B Em A Some things.. are meant to be.. D F#m Bm -Bm/A Take.. my.. hand.. G D A Take my whole life too G A Bm For I..can't.. help G D A D Falling in love.. with you.. Reff : F#m C#7 Like a river flows F#m C#7 Surely to the sea F#m C#7 Darling so it goes F#m B Em A Some things.. are meant to be.. D F#m Bm Take my.. hand.. G D A Take my whole.. life.. too.. G A Bm For I.. can't.. help G D A D falling in love with you G A Bm For I.. can't.. help G D A D Falling in love.. with.. you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO