Jeremy Renner - Best Part of Me

Transpose: Auto Scroll

Intro : C Am F

     C It's 2 am in London     Am The sun's out in LA      F This lonely hotel roomG Far too far from you..

C Listen another birthday        Am Wish I could kiss your pretty face     F You know I've let you down   G I hate to let you down..

F  Mountains and oceans     Am I'm counting the seconds    F                           G No distance could keep me from you..

Reff :             F  And even a million miles away              C  When all my hairs have turn to grey               Am  You'd always be my number one                  G  I'll write that line into a sign..

           F  No matter where in time or space             C             E7  I'll carry you inside of me           F             E7           Am  You will always be the best part of me..

     C Your head's now on my shoulder         Am I could kiss your pretty faceF I won't let you down        G 'Cause I have let you down..

C Goodbye is now beyond us     Am You know my past mistakes   F I get to hold you now       G Never letting you go now..

      F These mountains and oceans  Am Abound us much closer   F                        G I thank you for waiting on me..

Reff :             F  And even a million miles away              C  When all my hairs have turn to grey               Am  You'd always be my number one                  G  I'll write that line into a sign..

           F  No matter where in time or space             C             E7  I'll carry you inside of me           F  You will always         E7           Am  Be the best part of me oooh..           F             E7           Am  You will always be the best part of me..

Dm                              Am  Even after all that's said and doneF                              E7  You would always be my number one..

Reff :             F  And even a million miles away              C  When all my hairs have turn to grey               Am  You'd always be my number one                  G  I'll write that line into a sign..

           F  No matter where in time or space             C             E7  I'll carry you inside of me           F  You will always         E7           Am G F  Be the best part of me..                   Am G F  The best part of me..      E7           Am  The best part of me..

===================Versi Capo di fret 1===================

Intro : G Em C

     G It's 2 am in London     Em The sun's out in LA      C This lonely hotel roomD Far too far from you..

G Listen another birthday        Em Wish I could kiss your pretty face     C You know I've let you down   D I hate to let you down..

C Mountains and oceans     Em I'm counting the seconds    C                           D No distance could keep me from you..

Reff :             C  And even a million miles away              G  When all my hairs have turn to grey               Em  You'd always be my number one                  D  I'll write that line into a sign..

           C  No matter where in time or space             G             B7  I'll carry you inside of me           C             B7           Em  You will always be the best part of me..

     G Your head's now on my shoulder         Em I could kiss your pretty faceC I won't let you down        D 'Cause I have let you down..

G Goodbye is now beyond us     Em You know my past mistakes   C I get to hold you now       D Never letting you go now..

      C These mountains and oceans  Em Abound us much closer   C                        D I thank you for waiting on me..

Reff :             C  And even a million miles away              G  When all my hairs have turn to grey               Em  You'd always be my number one                  D  I'll write that line into a sign..

           C  No matter where in time or space             G             B7  I'll carry you inside of me           C  You will always         B7           Em  Be the best part of me oooh..           C             B7           Em  You will always be the best part of me..

Am                              Em  Even after all that's said and doneC                              B7  You would always be my number one..

Reff :             C  And even a million miles away              G  When all my hairs have turn to grey               Em  You'd always be my number one                  D  I'll write that line into a sign..

           C  No matter where in time or space             G             B7  I'll carry you inside of me           C  You will always         B7           Em D C  Be the best part of me..                   Em D C  The best part of me..      B7           Em  The best part of me..

[[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]]

Intro : G# Fm C# G# It's 2 am in London Fm The sun's out in LA C# This lonely hotel room D# Far too far from you.. G# Listen another birthday Fm Wish I could kiss your pretty face C# You know I've let you down D# I hate to let you down.. C# Mountains and oceans Fm I'm counting the seconds C# D# No distance could keep me from you.. Reff : C# And even a million miles away G# When all my hairs have turn to grey Fm You'd always be my number one D# I'll write that line into a sign.. C# No matter where in time or space G# C7 I'll carry you inside of me C# C7 Fm You will always be the best part of me.. G# Your head's now on my shoulder Fm I could kiss your pretty face C# I won't let you down D# 'Cause I have let you down.. G# Goodbye is now beyond us Fm You know my past mistakes C# I get to hold you now D# Never letting you go now.. C# These mountains and oceans Fm Abound us much closer C# D# I thank you for waiting on me.. Reff : C# And even a million miles away G# When all my hairs have turn to grey Fm You'd always be my number one D# I'll write that line into a sign.. C# No matter where in time or space G# C7 I'll carry you inside of me C# You will always C7 Fm Be the best part of me oooh.. C# C7 Fm You will always be the best part of me.. Bbm Fm Even after all that's said and done C# C7 You would always be my number one.. Reff : C# And even a million miles away G# When all my hairs have turn to grey Fm You'd always be my number one D# I'll write that line into a sign.. C# No matter where in time or space G# C7 I'll carry you inside of me C# You will always C7 Fm D# C# Be the best part of me.. Fm D# C# The best part of me.. C7 Fm The best part of me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO