Jeremy Zucker - Comethru

Transpose: Auto Scroll

C                Am  I might lose my mind                   F Waking when the sun's down                   G Riding all these highs                   C Waiting for the comedown                          Am Walk these streets with me                   F I'm doing decently                        G Just glad that I can breathe, yeah..

      Am      G   F I'm trying to realise..       Am         G      F It's alright to not be fine..         G On your own..

Reff :           C  Now I'm shaking                    Am  Drinking all this coffee          F  These last few weeks                G  Have been exhausting        C             Am  I'm lost in my imagination              F  And there's one thing                      G  That I need from you..

              C             Am  Can you comethru hu u.. hu hu hu..   F           G  Thru hu u hu hu hu..    C          Am  Thru hu u u yeah..              F  And there's one thing                     G  that I need from you..               (C)  Can you comethru

C                  Am  Ain't got much to do                   F Too old for my hometown                   G Went to bed at noon                   C Couldn't put my phone down                    Am Scrolling patiently                       F It's all the same to me                       G Just faces on a screen, yeah

      Am        G    F I'm trying to realise       Am         G      F It's alright to not be fine..          G On your own..

Reff :           C  Now I'm shaking                    Am  Drinking all this coffee          F  These last few weeks                G  Have been exhausting        C             Am  I'm lost in my imagination              F  And there's one thing                      G  That I need from you..

              C             Am  Can you comethru hu u.. hu hu hu..   F           G  Thru hu u hu hu hu..    C          Am  Thru hu u u yeah..              F  And there's one thing                     G  that I need from you..

              C             Am  Can you comethru hu u.. hu hu hu..   F           G  Thru hu u hu hu hu..    C     G/B   Am  G  Thru hu u u yeah..              F  And there's one thing                      G  That I need from you..               C  Can you comethru

====================== Chord yang di mudahkanC  = Cmaj7Am = Am7F  = Fmaj7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO