Kelly Clarkson - I Dare You

Transpose: Auto Scroll

Capo di fret 2

Intro : Am F C G

          Am There's a wolf that preys      F On a world that strays    C               G So far from the Garden..

         Am And just like your own       F Every heart you know       C           G Seems cold and hardened..

    F       G        Am You may not have the stage     G/B       C      F But you still have a voice     F       G        Am You may not have the strength     G/B     C     F But if you have a choice..

Reff :  Am  F           C   G  I.. dare you to love..       Am  F           C   G  Oh.. I.. dare you to love..  Am  Even if you're hurt              F  And you can only see the worst  C                           Em  Even if you think it's not enough       F              (Am)  Oh.. I.. dare you to love..

Int. Am F C G

          Am We're all full of hope       F Tryna stay afloat       C           G Tryna save one another..

       Am People let you drown             F 'Cause they don't know how    C            G To stay above water..

     F           G      Am When they're too broken to       G/B          C       F  Know what they've put you throughF      G    Am Do the only thing      G/B        C       F That you'd want done to you..

Reff :       Am  F           C  Oh.. I.. dare you to love    G  (Dare you to love)       Am  F           C  Oh.. I.. dare you to love                 G  (I dare you to love)  Am  Even if you're hurt              F  And you can only see the worst (Oh)  C                           Em  Even if you think it's not enough       F               (Am)  Oh.. I.. dare you to love..

Musik : Am G Am G/B C -Em F         Am G Am G/B C -Em F        (I dare you to love, oh)

    F       G        Am You may not have the stage     G/B       C   -Em  F But you still have a voice     F       G        Am You may not have the strength     G/B    C   -Em  F But if you have a choice..

Reff End :  Am  F           C  I.. dare you to love..  G   Even if you can't      Am  F           C   G  No, I.. dare you to love..      Am  Oh, even if you're hurt              F  And you can only see the worst  (Only see the worst)  C                           Em  Even if you think it's not enough      F  Oh, I.. I dare you..  Am F       C G   I dare you..       F                C  Oh.. I.. I dare you to love..

[[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]]

Intro : Bm G D A Bm There's a wolf that preys G On a world that strays D A So far from the Garden.. Bm And just like your own G Every heart you know D A Seems cold and hardened.. G A Bm You may not have the stage A/C# D G But you still have a voice G A Bm You may not have the strength A/C# D G But if you have a choice.. Reff : Bm G D A I.. dare you to love.. Bm G D A Oh.. I.. dare you to love.. Bm Even if you're hurt G And you can only see the worst D F#m Even if you think it's not enough G Bm Oh.. I.. dare you to love.. Int. Bm G D A Bm We're all full of hope G Tryna stay afloat D A Tryna save one another.. Bm People let you drown G 'Cause they don't know how D A To stay above water.. G A Bm When they're too broken to A/C# D G Know what they've put you through G A Bm Do the only thing A/C# D G That you'd want done to you.. Reff : Bm G D Oh.. I.. dare you to love A (Dare you to love) Bm G D Oh.. I.. dare you to love A (I dare you to love) Bm Even if you're hurt G And you can only see the worst (Oh) D F#m Even if you think it's not enough G Bm Oh.. I.. dare you to love.. Musik : Bm A Bm A/C# D -F#m G Bm A Bm A/C# D -F#m G (I dare you to love, oh) G A Bm You may not have the stage A/C# D -F#m G But you still have a voice G A Bm You may not have the strength A/C# D -F#m G But if you have a choice.. Reff End : Bm G D I.. dare you to love.. A Even if you can't Bm G D A No, I.. dare you to love.. Bm Oh, even if you're hurt G And you can only see the worst (Only see the worst) D F#m Even if you think it's not enough G Oh, I.. I dare you.. Bm G D A I dare you.. G D Oh.. I.. I dare you to love..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO