Simple Plan - Untitled

Transpose: Auto Scroll

Capo di fret 6

Intro : C..

  Am I open my eyes          Am I try to see but I'm blinded         C by the white light..          Am I can't remember how          Am I can't remember why     C            G I'm lying here tonight..

      F               G And I can't stand the pain       Am            C And I can't make it go away      F               G No I can't stand the pain..

Reff :                            C   How could this happen to me                 Am   I made my mistakes                        F   I've got no where to run                  G   The night goes on..                  C   As I'm fading away                    Am   I'm sick of this life                  F   I just wanna scream   G                        C   How could this happen to me..

Am Everybody's screaming   Am I try to make a sound              C but no one hears me..      Am I'm slipping off the edge     Am I'm hanging by a thread   C                       G I wanna start this over again..

   F          G So I.. try to hold..         Am       C onto a time when nothing mattered     F          G And I can't explain what happened     Am        C And I can't erase the things             F that I've done..       G No I can't..

Reff :                            C   How could this happen to me                 Am   I made my mistakes                        F   I've got no where to run                  G   The night goes on..                  C   As I'm fading away                    Am   I'm sick of this life                  F   I just wanna scream   G                       (F)   How could this happen to me..

Musik : F G Am C         F G         Am....

Reff End :   C               Am    I made my mistakes                        F   I've got no where to run                  G   The night goes on                 C   As I'm fading away                     Am   I'm sick of this life                 F   I just wanna scream   G                        F   How could this happen to me..

[[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]]

Intro : F#.. D#m I open my eyes D#m I try to see but I'm blinded F# by the white light.. D#m I can't remember how D#m I can't remember why F# C# I'm lying here tonight.. B C# And I can't stand the pain D#m F# And I can't make it go away B C# No I can't stand the pain.. Reff : F# How could this happen to me D#m I made my mistakes B I've got no where to run C# The night goes on.. F# As I'm fading away D#m I'm sick of this life B I just wanna scream C# F# How could this happen to me.. D#m Everybody's screaming D#m I try to make a sound F# but no one hears me.. D#m I'm slipping off the edge D#m I'm hanging by a thread F# C# I wanna start this over again.. B C# So I.. try to hold.. D#m F# onto a time when nothing mattered B C# And I can't explain what happened D#m F# And I can't erase the things B that I've done.. C# No I can't.. Reff : F# How could this happen to me D#m I made my mistakes B I've got no where to run C# The night goes on.. F# As I'm fading away D#m I'm sick of this life B I just wanna scream C# B How could this happen to me.. Musik : B C# D#m F# B C# D#m.... Reff End : F# D#m I made my mistakes B I've got no where to run C# The night goes on F# As I'm fading away D#m I'm sick of this life B I just wanna scream C# B How could this happen to me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO