Stephanie Poetri - Straight To You

Capo di fret 2

C                  Dm slept through my alarm               Am looked at my phone I'm kinda late..         C                    Dm now my schedule's all messed up          Am            F   G I didn't even start my day..

C but I had a dream that IDm flew up to the sky     Am and it was pretty great   G          F I guess it's worth it..        Fm pretty worth it..

C                      Dm caught my sleeve goin' out the door        Am messed up my favorite sweaterC             Dm my reflection caught my eye nowAm            F      G it looks even better..

C then I lost my keys and IDm had a reason to say hiAm to my new cute new neighbor   G          F I guess it's worth it..        Fm really worth it..

Reff :            C           cause it brought me     Dm            Am   straight to you..            C   and it's like I   Dm          Am   always knew..   F  G        C         Dm      that the littlest things           Am   I would never do   G        F   it would bring me straight to you    G   straight to you, straight to you

C Dm Am          -G       straight to youC Dm Am  -G       straight to

C                    Dm walked into work and who do I see     Am a familiar stranger starin' at me     C                        Dm and what are the chances I'd run into you         Am          F             G I guess love really comes out the blue..

C never really thought that love       Dm could come from an accident     Am but i'm not mad at it   G          F I guess it's worth it..           Fm You're so worth it..

Reff :            C         cause it brought me     Dm             Am   straight to you..(u u u..)            C   and it's like I   Dm           Am   always knew.. (u u u..)   F  G        C         Dm      that the littlest things           Am   I would never do   G        F   it would bring me straight to you    G   straight to you, straight to you

C Dm Am          -G       straight to youC Dm Am  -G       straight toC Dm Am          -G       straight to youC Dm Am  -G       straight to

C                Dm  it brought me straight to youAm                        G It brought me straight to youC                Dm  it brought me straight to youAm                        G it brought me straight to youC                Dm  it brought me straight to youAm                        G it brought me straight to youC                Dm  it brought me straight to youAm                        G It brought me straight to you..

Outro : C  Dm

[[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]]

D Em slept through my alarm Bm looked at my phone I'm kinda late.. D Em now my schedule's all messed up Bm G A I didn't even start my day.. D but I had a dream that I Em flew up to the sky Bm and it was pretty great A G I guess it's worth it.. Gm pretty worth it.. D Em caught my sleeve goin' out the door Bm messed up my favorite sweater D Em my reflection caught my eye now Bm G A it looks even better.. D then I lost my keys and I Em had a reason to say hi Bm to my new cute new neighbor A G I guess it's worth it.. Gm really worth it.. Reff : D cause it brought me Em Bm straight to you.. D and it's like I Em Bm always knew.. G A D Em that the littlest things Bm I would never do A G it would bring me straight to you A straight to you, straight to you D Em Bm -A straight to you D Em Bm -A straight to D Em walked into work and who do I see Bm a familiar stranger starin' at me D Em and what are the chances I'd run into you Bm G A I guess love really comes out the blue.. D never really thought that love Em could come from an accident Bm but i'm not mad at it A G I guess it's worth it.. Gm You're so worth it.. Reff : D cause it brought me Em Bm straight to you..(u u u..) D and it's like I Em Bm always knew.. (u u u..) G A D Em that the littlest things Bm I would never do A G it would bring me straight to you A straight to you, straight to you D Em Bm -A straight to you D Em Bm -A straight to D Em Bm -A straight to you D Em Bm -A straight to D Em it brought me straight to you Bm A It brought me straight to you D Em it brought me straight to you Bm A it brought me straight to you D Em it brought me straight to you Bm A it brought me straight to you D Em it brought me straight to you Bm A It brought me straight to you.. Outro : D Em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO