Josh Groban - Your Face

Capo di fret 5

Intro : C G Am F

C I can see fire                 G burning way out there                Am I can feel the cold                        F wind across the bitter air..

                C and it makes me wonder             G how we'll return               Am where will we go, what will we do             F with all we've learned?

Reff :        C  well, I believe in all of us  G  I won't let this go to waste  Am  I want someone I can touch  F  I want something I can taste..

 C  holding on to what we must      G              E  the light ahead so hard to chase      Am  but there is hope in all of us      F                    C  and I can see it on your face..  G        Am      F   on your face.. (I can see, I can see)..

                C and we're so connected                 G but never more alone                              Am we tell the world that we're special                      F from the filter of a phone..

           C I gotta be open                          G cause life's meant to be shared               Am but how can I be my truest me             F when I'm so scared? oh...

Reff :  C  I believe in all of us  G  I won't let this go to waste  Am  I want someone I can touch  F  I want something I can taste..

 C  holding on to what we must  G                  E  reach for feelings long erased      Am  but there is love in all of us      F                    C  and I can see it on your face..  G     Am         F   on your face.. (I can see, I can see)..

Dm              Em  and when we surrender               F what we had before  G (just be strong, it won't be long)..

Dm                Em  just keep moving forward                   F      G through that open door.. door..

Reff : (Overtune)  D  I believe in all of us  A  I won't let this go to waste  Bm  I want someone I can touch  G  I want something I can taste..

 D  holding on to what we must  A                  F#  reach for feelings long erased      Bm  but there is love in all of us      G                   D  and I can see it on your face..  A     Bm    G   your face..

     D  and I've never been one to pray  A                F#  losing trust and losing faith      Bm  but there is God in all of us      G                     D  and I can see her on your face..   A  (I can see, I can see)..       Bm  on your face..   G  (I can see, I can see)..

 D    A       F#      Bm G  oo.. oohh.. hooo.. hoo..       (I can see, I can see)..

       G  I can see.. I can see...

Catatan : Chord diatas juga sudah di mudahkan ^_^

[[[Original Chord]]]

Josh Groban - Your Face Intro : F C Dm Bb F I can see fire C burning way out there Dm I can feel the cold Bb wind across the bitter air.. F and it makes me wonder C how we'll return Dm where will we go, what will we do Bb with all we've learned? Reff : F well, I believe in all of us C I won't let this go to waste Dm I want someone I can touch Bb I want something I can taste.. F holding on to what we must C A/C# the light ahead so hard to chase Dm but there is hope in all of us Bb F and I can see it on your face.. C Dm Bb on your face.. (I can see, I can see).. F and we're so connected C but never more alone Dm we tell the world that we're special Bb from the filter of a phone.. F I gotta be open C cause life's meant to be shared Dm but how can I be my truest me Bb when I'm so scared? oh... Reff : F I believe in all of us C I won't let this go to waste Dm I want someone I can touch Bb I want something I can taste.. F holding on to what we must C A/C# reach for feelings long erased Dm but there is love in all of us Bb F and I can see it on your face.. C Dm Bb on your face.. (I can see, I can see).. Gm F/A and when we surrender Bb what we had before C (just be strong, it won't be long).. Gm F/A just keep moving forward Bb C through that open door.. door.. Reff : (Overtune) G I believe in all of us D I won't let this go to waste Em I want someone I can touch C I want something I can taste.. G holding on to what we must D B/D# reach for feelings long erased Em but there is love in all of us C G and I can see it on your face.. D Em C your face.. G and I've never been one to pray D B/D# losing trust and losing faith Em but there is God in all of us C G and I can see her on your face.. D (I can see, I can see).. Em on your face.. C (I can see, I can see).. G D B/D# Em C oo.. oohh.. hooo.. hoo.. (I can see, I can see).. C I can see.. I can see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO