Knuckle Bones - You Only Miss Me When You're Down

Intro : F  Am  F  Am Em

F                    Am I kept holding on to you so tight             F 'cause i've found it harder                 Am       Em to live than to die.. hu uu..

   F is having faith in you a mistake           Am 'cause you're the one who makes    Em me bend and break            F I wonder where you were when I had my dark days            Am where were you..?            Em where were you..?

Reff :  F   when you look for me               Am  i'm always here  but you only miss me               F  when you're down  when you're all I need            Am  you disappear                  Em  'cause you only miss me              (F)  when you're down..

Int. F  Am  F  Am Em

   F is having faith in you a mistake          Am 'cause you're the one who makes     Em me bend and break            F I wonder where you were when I had my dark days            G   Am Em where were you..?

Reff :  F   when you look for me               Am  i'm always here  but you only miss me               F  when you're down  when you're all I need            Am  you disappear                  Em  'cause you only miss me              (F)  when you're down..

 F   when you look for me               Am  i'm always here  but you only miss me               F  when you're down  when you're all I need            Am  you disappear                  Em  'cause you only miss me              (F)  when you're down..

Outro : F  Am  F  Am Em         F

[[ORIGINAL CHORD]]

Kunci Gitar Spesial :D = Dadd9, Dmaj7F#m = F#m7C#m = C#m7

Intro : D  F#m  D  F#m C#m

D                    F#m I kept holding on to you so tight             D 'cause i've found it harder                 F#m      C#m to live than to die.. hu uu..

   D is having faith in you a mistake           F#m 'cause you're the one who makes    C#m me bend and break            D I wonder where you were when I had my dark days            F#m where were you..?            C#m where were you..?

Reff :  D   when you look for me               F#m  i'm always here  but you only miss me               D  when you're down  when you're all I need            F#m  you disappear                  C#m  'cause you only miss me              (D)  when you're down..

Int. D  F#m  D  F#m C#m

   D is having faith in you a mistake          F#m 'cause you're the one who makes     C#m me bend and break            D I wonder where you were when I had my dark days            E   F#m C#m where were you..?

Reff :  D   when you look for me               F#m  i'm always here  but you only miss me               D  when you're down  when you're all I need            F#m  you disappear                  C#m  'cause you only miss me              (D)  when you're down..

 D   when you look for me               F#m  i'm always here  but you only miss me               D  when you're down  when you're all I need            F#m  you disappear                  C#m  'cause you only miss me              (D)  when you're down..

Outro : D  F#m  D  F#m C#m         D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO