Oliver Tree - Bury Me Alive

Capo di fret 4

Reff :    F       E  I watch.. out..      Am  I'm shut.. down..     F        E      Am  it al..ways falls apart..

   F       E  I watch.. out..      Am  I'm shut.. down..     F        E        Am  it al..ways falls.. apart..

          Am           E carry me away in a coffin                         Am that's the day that I'm stopping     E                       Am one thing is enough and I'm dropping             E it all if I ever tell     Am                      E one day when I sneak in the gates of hellAm                      E crushing up, I see them rushing upAm                        E still went around and I'm fucking upAm                       E life supports, is it decisive fool?       Am I'm decisive               E let me get my style and devices    Am                  E my vices, kick it on a back and too         Am                  E rolling dices, let me get a six and six       Am and another six                  E that's where the Devil livesAm                      E calling up Lucy just to get a fix..

Reff :    F       E  I watch.. out..      Am  I'm shut.. down..     F        E      Am  it al..ways falls apart..  (it's not the first time)

   F       E  I watch.. out..      Am  I'm shut.. down..     F        E        Am  it al..ways falls.. apart..

         Am bury me alive               E some days I'm dead inside      Am It's fine,                 E everything will end in time   Am I tried,                E speaking every thought on my mind          Am till the day that I die         E I don't swallow my pride   Am                          E I don't like this, laying lifeless                Am one last final breath of air          E before I bite it                   Am I used to have it all               E filling up my vault        Am but it won't mean shit        E             Am  E on the day of my funeral..           Am I said it won't mean shit        E on the day of my funeral..

Am                 E  eight lives, only got one leftAm                  E  looks like I got a reason thenAm          E  at last, I finally made it past   Am a hundred white lies       E now I wanna hear facts     Am I'm literal,E                        Am miss me by a four second intervalE catch me by surprise           Am                E screaming situation criticalAm             E situation critical..

F       E  Am death ray.. golden ageF        E    Am we all want.. better days..F       E  Am death ray.. golden ageF        E    Am we all want.. better days..

Reff :    F       E  I watch.. out..      Am  I'm shut.. down..     F        E      Am  it al..ways falls apart..  (it's not the first time)

   F       E  I watch.. out..      Am  I'm shut.. down..     F        E        Am  it al..ways falls.. apart..  (it's not the first time)

Outro : Am E Am E         Am E Am E         Am E Am E         Am E Am E         Am

[[[Original Chord]]]

Oliver Tree - Bury Me Alive Reff : A G# I watch.. out.. C#m I'm shut.. down.. A G# C#m it al..ways falls apart.. A G# I watch.. out.. C#m I'm shut.. down.. A G# C#m it al..ways falls.. apart.. C#m G# carry me away in a coffin C#m that's the day that I'm stopping G# C#m one thing is enough and I'm dropping G# it all if I ever tell C#m G# one day when I sneak in the gates of hell C#m G# crushing up, I see them rushing up C#m G# still went around and I'm fucking up C#m G# life supports, is it decisive fool? C#m I'm decisive G# let me get my style and devices C#m G# my vices, kick it on a back and too C#m G# rolling dices, let me get a six and six C#m and another six G# that's where the Devil lives C#m G# calling up Lucy just to get a fix.. Reff : A G# I watch.. out.. C#m I'm shut.. down.. A G# C#m it al..ways falls apart.. (it's not the first time) A G# I watch.. out.. C#m I'm shut.. down.. A G# C#m it al..ways falls.. apart.. C#m bury me alive G# some days I'm dead inside C#m It's fine, G# everything will end in time C#m I tried, G# speaking every thought on my mind C#m till the day that I die G# I don't swallow my pride C#m G# I don't like this, laying lifeless C#m one last final breath of air G# before I bite it C#m I used to have it all G# filling up my vault C#m but it won't mean shit G# C#m G# on the day of my funeral.. C#m I said it won't mean shit G# on the day of my funeral.. C#m G# eight lives, only got one left C#m G# looks like I got a reason then C#m G# at last, I finally made it past C#m a hundred white lies G# now I wanna hear facts C#m I'm literal, G# C#m miss me by a four second interval G# catch me by surprise C#m G# screaming situation critical C#m G# situation critical.. A G# C#m death ray.. golden age A G# C#m we all want.. better days.. A G# C#m death ray.. golden age A G# C#m we all want.. better days.. Reff : A G# I watch.. out.. C#m I'm shut.. down.. A G# C#m it al..ways falls apart.. (it's not the first time) A G# I watch.. out.. C#m I'm shut.. down.. A G# C#m it al..ways falls.. apart.. (it's not the first time) Outro : C#m G# C#m G# C#m G# C#m G# C#m G# C#m G# C#m G# C#m G# C#m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO