Sia - Together (From The Motion Picture Music)

Intro : G Am Em C

(ooh, together) (we can take it higher)

G I can hear the thunderAm coming from your mouth                        Em and I know my number's up give me some stevie wonderC quick, put it on before we go under..

G I can see the lightningAm coming from your ears yeah, I see you're frightenedEm  I can see the lionC sleeps tonight in the tears you're crying..

 G (oooh..) you can't love me unless you love you  Em (too..)C treat yourself like nothin' but a  G (fool..) can't love me unless you love you  Em (too..)C love you too..

Reff :  G   come now set the past on fire  stand up raise your face to the sky     Em  my love together, we can take it higher   C  (oh, together) we can take it higher..

 G   come now set the past on fire  stand up raise your face to the sky     Em  my love together, we can take it higher   C  (oh, together) we can take it higher..

G I can see the rainbowAm coming from your heart and it's all ok soEm  come now, see you're my angel         C so say "bye" to the past "hello" to tomorrow..

 G (oooh..) you can't love me unless you love you  Em (too..)C treat yourself like nothin' but a  G (fool..) can't love me unless you love you  Em (too..)C love you too..

Reff :  G   come now set the past on fire  stand up raise your face to the sky     Em  my love together, we can take it higher   C  (oh, together) we can take it higher..

 G   come now set the past on fire  stand up raise your face to the sky     Em  my love together, we can take it higher   C  (oh, together) we can take it higher..

G I want love, I want to give itG I want love, please deliver itEm I want love, I want to give itEm I want love, please deliver it..

G I want love, I want to give itG I want love, please deliver itEm I want love, I want to give itEm I want love, please deliver it..

Reff :  G   come now set the past on fire  stand up raise your face to the sky     Em  my love together, we can take it higher   C  (oh, together) we can take it higher..

 G   come now set the past on fire  stand up raise your face to the sky     Em  my love together, we can take it higher   C  (oh, together) we can take it higher..

G Em C     (oh, together) we can take it higherG Em  (oh, together) we can take it higher    C  (oh, together) we can take it higher

Outro : G Em         C        (oh, together) we can take it higher..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO