Jelly Roll - Save Me

Intro : C Em Am F

         C somebody save me           Em me from myself            Am I've spent so long           F living in hell..

            C they say my lifestyle               Em is bad for my health         Am its the only thing               F   G that seems to help..

C all of this drinkin and smokin is hopeless     Em but feel like it's all that I needAm something inside of me is broken I hold on toF                     G anything that sets me free..

Reff :       C  Imma lost cause             Em  baby don't waste your time on me         Am  I'm so damaged beyond repair           F  life has shattered  my hopes and my dreams..

      C  Imma lost cause             Em  baby don't waste your time on me         Am  I'm so damaged beyond repair           F  life has shattered                  G  my hopes and my dreams..

Musik : C Em Am F

            C what if the night sky                 Em was missing the moon?               Am there were no shootin' stars                   F to use wishing on you..

              C and all of my sorrows                    Em I'd just wash them down          Am it's the only peace           F I've ever found..

C all of this drinkin and smokin is hopeless     Em but feel like it's all that I needAm something inside of me is broken I hold on toF                     G anything that sets me free..

Reff :       C  Imma lost cause             Em  baby don't waste your time on me         Am  I'm so damaged beyond repair           F  life has shattered  my hopes and my dreams..

      C  Imma lost cause             Em  baby don't waste your time on me         Am  I'm so damaged beyond repair           F  life has shattered                  G  my hopes and my dreams..

Outro : C Em Am F         C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minha querida cidade de Tombos sempre esteve à frente em nossos sonhos e trabalhos de criação, promoção e divulgação de toda a região com suas belezas e encantos.

7 DE JULHO DIA DO PRODUTOR RURAL MINEIRO Sistema Faemg/Senar/ Inaes promove semana de programação online e gratuita para alavancar negócios do setor

Pedra do Pirineu em Porciúncula(RJ). Conheça a história que deu o nome a esse monumento natural. Que também é conhecido como a MONTANHA DO LEÃO OU PEDRA DO LEÃO